These morning breezes lately are reminding me that it’s almost time for hot cocoa and sitting cozily by the fireplace…yep, Fall is on its way! But ladies, don’t pack up those Summer clothes just yet! This is the perfect time to mix and match your wardrobe to slowly easy into that cold weather style.
This is that ideal Summer to Fall look- what made it even better was that it was an on sale!
1) The woven floral top ($12.90)- this top is a steal! It is lightweight enough to keep you cool when that August and September sun come out, while still being soft, comfortable, and endlessly flirty and sophisticated.
2) Skinny Jeans ($24) One of the hottest trends right now is one that is incredibly flattering on women of all shapes and sizes…a tucked in blouse and some high waist denim. It gives that sexy chic look, while this pair in particular gives a fun and edgy vibe. Add the tucked-in skinny jeans to ankle shoes to give you that look of an even slimmer and longer figure. While this exact pair of jeans is no longer available, you can find similar items here.
3) Brown belt ($6) This skinny belt I got from Kohl’s for $6 is a winner! It is super versatile and can be worn with jeans or over a dress skirt, or blazer. This belt is a perfect accent that is guaranteed to define your natural waist and flatter your curves! If you buy it online the price is doubled (sorry), but still a great price!
4) Clutch– ($34.95)This sleek clutch design is perfect to stow away your essentials. This clutch is nifty enough to be use for a casual day out or classy look for at night. Lunch in the park or dinner and dancing, this is a must-have wardrobe essential!
5) The shoes! Of course, the shoes! ($49.95) These peep-toe, lace-up ankle boots add to the total trendy look, and make your legs look supermodel long! These are some head-turners for sure!
6) Round floral sunglasses ($29.90) To top off my look, I went for a pair of round floral, sunglasses. This fabulous style not only gives you that celebrity feel, but ties into the floral top as well!
What do you think? What kind of look do you want me to feature for an upcoming blog? I would love to hear from you!
Photography by Stacy Nicole Koshak
Links to my outfit:
My goal is to inspire others to believe in themselves, to be comfortable with what and who they are, express their own uniqueness, and to motivate people to go out and do things outside of their comfort zone. I would love to connect with you!Read More
ColorsofMei.com is your source of the latest seasonal fashion trends and inspiration to brighten your day! I respect your privacy and your inbox and I will never share your information. Sign up to receive updates of my latest posts and subscriber only exclusive content and goodies!